Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Black Plus Shades of Green Challenge

This was a fun card to make...the challenge was to only use Black and shades of Green. Sounds easy enough, but definitely a challenge!





The card base is Black Perle card stock. I used Lime Green Silk card stock to cut a rectangle frame using Spellbinders Matting Basics, and cut the focal Lime Green piece with Taylored Expressions Label Stacklets 8, then stamped with Great Expressions #G168 using Archival Black ink. I added Stickles applied with a stylus on the water areas (sorry this does not show in the picture), and placed black gems in the corners.

Paper Hugs,
Jan

5 comments:

  1. how pretty Jan; I'm sure it looks extra good in person; a unique central template shape too

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I agree! not so easy to pick those colors and then make something...you did a great job! hugs from bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is another very elegant creation and so well conceived! I love the clour combo, the use of silk card and the great die cuts! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only two shades? That really IS a challenge. You did wonderfully on this project. Love the creative design of your frame and matting which looks great with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me thank you.

    ReplyDelete