Sunday, December 22, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 

Merry Christmas to All....hope you enjoy my Geisha Girl card. I made this for a special friend, and also posted as a Thank You and Merry Christmas to the wonderful OSA members that sent well wishes and cards while I was recovering from total knee replacement surgery (Oct. 16th). Am finally released from Physical Therapy as I purchased a recumbent bicycle to use at home. Still unable to sit at my desk for very long and creating in a recliner does not work too well. This is my first card since surgery. Made 12 others for family with a smaller tree to replace the geisha girl.

Still owe you a recap of the Oregon State Fair...in a future post...am working slow but sure - LOL!

Paper Hugs,
Jan

14 comments:

  1. Jan the layers make your card pop; of course my eyes go to the red birds; no doubt they're meant to be cardinals ....sweet; best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jan and that background is breathtaking!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card she is so sweet.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan! Such a sweet card! I love the colors and the composition! Very Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping by to say Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family!
    Thinking on all my blog friends like YOU on this day! Yours Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable design Jan.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hullo there Jan, I am so glad that you are slowly improving, it is not fun.. have been praying for you... love the wee card too.
    May our great God bless you and those you love for 2014, Shaz in Oz.x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ma glad that you are doing better...and good to see you back at your blog. the geisha is so cute..I like her a lot
    hugs and keep with good spirits! bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo cute,,,, so japanese style,,,,,love these red birds.....very well done...

    ReplyDelete
  10. again me to wish you a
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Warmly,
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet scene you created! Love the red birds and adorable geisha!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Christmas card. Love the background too. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jan, beautiful card, I can't believe it has been since Christmas when I checked your blog! Love the Orental twist to the card!

    ReplyDelete